• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Buzz and Woody's new life starts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave them a corn on the cob as a treat tonight, they nearly took my hand off. Pics a bit blurry as from my phone. Also a lovely one of Buzz from yesterday.

0dc61c17.jpg

e510f8e6.jpg

Awwwwww what wonderful happy pigtures, really cheered up my day :rose

They really have landed on their feet, Thank you so much.
Their new cage is Brilliant (and so tidy), what lucking fellows. Give them a little piggie kiss from me please. They do look very bright and handsome in the photos now, and to think how awful they looked in that ad 8...

I gave my lot corn on the cob today too :))

I'm getting a bit sad today as my foster piggies are leaving me on Saturday :(
But they will be going to one of our members :) Yayahhh ! So hopefully she will give me a update and be 2 pampered piggies after the unwanted start to their lives.

:)p

Ah am glad it cheered you up. They are such little cuties, I rang Ross from work and Buzz was wheeking down the phone at me. They really do do nothing but eat though. As they are in the bedroom I am quite conscious of them and so can hear what they are doing and they spend the whole night eating hay.

Lol about the cage, it's not as immaculate anymore is covered in perfectly formed poos, which is a good thing. I can't wait for the hayloft to arrive from Piggy paradise next week, they will love it.

I hope they don't mind my hair dryer, the only place we could fit their cage was right next to where I dry my hair.

Oh I really don't envy you giving up your foster piggies, but at least you can get regular updates on here. If we do rehome these 2 I would only rehome to someone on here and I think they would need an indoor home too after getting used to being inside at mine.

If we do rehome these 2 I would only rehome to someone on here and I think they would need an indoor home too after getting used to being inside at mine.

Too right :)

A luxury indoor palace required where only the most dedicated piggie slave need apply :(|) And would need to be approved by Buzz and Woody too :))

Awww thats such a wonderful and kind story to share, thank you so much for rescuing these beautiful boys, glad they have a better life now, hope the vet visit went well, will be keeping my eye on how they are doing :))

Looking forward to hearing how the vet visit went.
Sounds to me as if they may have found their new forever home already - :(|)

Buzz and Woody went to the vets today and were given a thorough check over. He trimmed their claws and looked at their teeth and ears. Buzz was not happy at the vet sticking something in his ears and tried to turn round and see what it was, so cute. They then have both started a course of ivermectin injections. Woody was very brave but Buzz shouted, am not surprised he has no fat on his neck area. The vet thinks it is all the result of malnutrition and mites and to see how they go over the next few weeks. He did check Buzz's tummy though and said it felt normal. Will keep a very close eye though and slowly up their veggies over the next few days. QUOTE]

Here is how they got on at the vets. Though am a bit worried about the raspiness of Buzz's wheek. Will post a video if I can film it. Woody has not wheeked yet.

Here is Buzz enjoying their new bed, and a cute pic of Woody too

cc342045.jpg

bd2933b1.jpg

I've got two boys with me temporarily as well ( I think you posted on the thread I made about them, Max and Woody? ) and they too came to me in a bit of a state. Woody was only 780g and Max a better weight at 976g when we got them and we were told they were a year old. Both have put on around 150g each now so I'm sure with some TLC your boys will quickly plump up as well :)

They are lovely boys though, you've got them well and truly spoilt already!

I remember your boys Gems, am so pleased they are doing well. Any recent pics?

I have a video of my 2 which I will post once youtube stops being painfully slow.

well she took one look and started to cry and get very very cross :<> but then scrolled down and went KERPLUNK ! rolleyes:))

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.................................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.....................o...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...............oh my .............what cuties..............so handsome.........................adorable...................kissable ones...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Whee are sooooooo glad that you've got these gorgeous little guys, all the best with their treatment xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember your boys Gems, am so pleased they are doing well. Any recent pics?

I have a video of my 2 which I will post once youtube stops being painfully slow.

I've been a little busy lately but hope to get some pics this weekend of them, Woody in particular has probably changed quite a bit since the last pics, his hair's all growing back now :)

That's wonderful that his hair is growing back, looking forward to pics when you get them.

It was bath night tonight and they look like different pigs. Woody even liked the bath and settled down into the water. Buzz on the other hand was pacing up and down and trying to jump out like Johnny does.

Afterwards they sat wrapped in towels for ages on our laps and I have never seen such a chilled out piggie as Woody. I thought Buzz wasn't happy so we went in the hall and I put him on the floor but he climbed straight back onto my lap and sat in the crook of my arm for ages. Am so not used to cuddly piggies.

Here are some pics, Buzz especially looks so much cleaner, you can see all the different shades of brown in his hair.

001-8.jpg

004-7.jpg

016-4.jpg

024-6.jpg

More to follow

Oh my gosh drooldrooldrool that last pic on your post of the close up drooldrooldrool really made me go "ahhhhh" They are such gorgeous boys! Your doing a really great job with them xx

Thanks Flips and Gems.

Gems, that made us gush as well.

He's got such an adorable face! Next time you get him out for cuddles give him a big kiss from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back