• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

c & c cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see there will be a mad rush for these :)) I would buy some if this was payday week - but its not :(

I will be going to costco in bristol which I hear sometimes sell them - if I see any I will let you all know and how much, wont be going for 2 weeks (and they may not stock them) so I can take orders if they have some, but wait till I say if they have any please.

its such a shame the shipping costs so much to get them over here, I brought one collar from america and the shipping cost as much as the collar did - it was a very pretty collar :red

i know, i bought a tshirt, the shipping wasn't too bad, but the customs charge was more than double the tshirt cost! :x have learnt my lesson now though!

It's so annoying how expensive they are here too! There's really a market for people buying loads and selling them cheap here, in a pet shop :)

Hurray I now have cubes on their way to me
Thanks aalur :<>

thanks! i didn't realise! i kept trying to order online and it keeps saying out of stock! will head to my local one with the number and see what they say!

thanks! i didn't realise! i kept trying to order online and it keeps saying out of stock! will head to my local one with the number and see what they say!

I checked store stock online and they finally had some in! So I reserved and collected

I'm sure I'm pretty dumb here, but I'd love a c&c cage but I've no idea how I'd go about building one?!
Anyone give me any tips? Are they cheaper than a regular cage?

No really easy just use the connectors that come with them and clip them together or cable ties i prefer using. yes cheaper especially if you have afew piggies.

Those ones found first are expensive. I got mine from wickes 17 mesh grids for £15.31.

I'm also wondering about this. What goes on the floor etc?
I have a big 2 storey cage for them at the moment but have been wondering about another sort of house hmmm:)

People use correx boards then cover them with fleece. Or what i done is bought pvc table cloth fabric cut to size then newspaper on top then their Vetbed on top of the newspaper =)

I'm also wondering about this. What goes on the floor etc?
I have a big 2 storey cage for them at the moment but have been wondering about another sort of house hmmm:)
Yeah I'm the same!
I'd like to give them a bigger cage without the expense of finding one! I do wonder what people put on the floor etc.
I spend a fortune on sawdust etc!

Really thinking into it now. This last 2 storey cage i got was a bargain compared to other places. Do like the idea of the c&c cubes though. I wouldn't know where to start, how to put them together, how to make it into a house! aha :(|)

Really thinking into it now. This last 2 storey cage i got was a bargain compared to other places. Do like the idea of the c&c cubes though. I wouldn't know where to start, how to put them together, how to make it into a house! aha :(|)
Do you mean an actual house, or a cage? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back