• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cage help!

Nikkiperry94

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I have a ferplast guinea pig cage that I'm wanting to sell as I've brought a bigger one for my pig. I am missing a column that holds the two sides of the cage together. I have tried to purchase replacements to fix the cage but am unable to find these anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

The cage is a Rabbit 200 two tier dwarf rabbit cage.

Thank you in advance

Nikki

I wasn’t even sure you could get replacements! Did it come to you like this? Could you request a refund?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I have a ferplast guinea pig cage that I'm wanting to sell as I've brought a bigger one for my pig. I am missing a column that holds the two sides of the cage together. I have tried to purchase replacements to fix the cage but am unable to find these anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

The cage is a Rabbit 200 two tier dwarf rabbit cage.

Thank you in advance

Nikki
It might be best to contact Ferplast directly with a photo and description of the missing piece. As a large and well respected company I am sure they offer a replacement parts service.

I once got a shelf for an old model even though it wasn't made anymore... there was a newer version that was nearly the same and fitted OK. They very were helpful when I contacted them with measurements etc. It's always worth an ask!

I once got a shelf for an old model even though it wasn't made anymore... there was a newer version that was nearly the same and fitted OK. They very were helpful when I contacted them with measurements etc. It's always worth an ask!
Thank you

Back