• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

cage liner vs fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried a poly cotton mix and it don't work anywhere near as good as 100% cotton plus with the waterproof layer. You only need a quick wipe of the tray, I have been making and adjusting liners for 18months and a lot of time and money and this is what I have found to be best, also people have been buying them and telling me how great they are, I have some repeat orders plus promises they will be back for more, also I wouldn't sell anything that I wasn't 100% sure about cos I would just feel so bad, its taken a year of people asking to buy my things for me to believe they are good enough for other people, I have tried woodshavings,megazorb,fleece and towels,and just love my liners, they are so easy and quick to use and they work for me and many others .

For a hutch I would still use lots and lots of hay in this weather, I have hutch liners with wadding in (piggies summer house lol) but I still think hay would be much warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back