• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Calendar 2007 - Submit your pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Following the thread The Guinea Pig Forum Calendar 2007, we are going to have a forum calendar where all profit made going to a chosen guinea pig rescue.

All you need to do is submit your pictures to this thread (two pictures per member), and on Saturday 21st October a poll will be put up for you to vote which picture goes for each month (and cover picture too!)

Please can you only submit pictures if you have a high quality picture which has not been cropped. You can use a cropped picture to put your picture on here, however if your picture is chosen, you will need to supply us with the full sized picture. This is to ensure that all the pictures on the calander are of high quality.

Quick question, is it ok if it is a digital camera snap and not from a 'real' camera?
Nik

1st one:
Zubin
IMAG0018.jpg

2nd one:
IMAG0006-1.jpg

sorry i changed my mind about havin Tia n Maria

Can I put some up on Friday or is that too late? I put a film in today of the piggies so I don't think it will be ready until then.

lolseh said:
Can I put some up on Friday or is that too late? I put a film in today of the piggies so I don't think it will be ready until then.

Friday is fine anim

Managed to get online.....Id like to submit photos but with such a lack of internet connection at the mo I'm not sure il get on very well..........heres 2 of Rolo and Crunchie, pity ive not got any good quality pics of Monty yet...

girlsandgrapes.jpg

IMGP1283.jpg

Alison :)

billiam.jpg

Billiam - blind but you wouldn't believe it by the way he struts about!

2005_1214Image0012.jpg

How about this one for December?

This was Socks taken last Christmas near our window decorations. Socks passed away in August

Diane

cashmincal said:
My beautiful Dandio who passed away in July :'(:

dandio.jpg

Oh my god... I never knew that Clare... I am so sorry to hear that. Dandio was absolutely stunning! I love that picture so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back