• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can guinea pigs eat human vegan meals?

I'll bring you a bottle when I eventaully make it over for a guinea pig event - it even says Made in Switzerland on the lid :D

English ones generally say "Please Recycle Me" on the lid. Northern Irish ones don't. I find it kind of amusing.

English ones generally say "Please Recycle Me" on the lid. Northern Irish ones don't. I find it kind of amusing.
I find it entertaining that the Swiss ones say 'Made in Switzerland' in English, which is not even an official language here.
With 4 official languages to choose from I love that they don't choose one of those - crazy Swiss.

I find it entertaining that the Swiss ones say 'Made in Switzerland' in English, which is not even an official language here.
With 4 official languages to choose from I love that they don't choose one of those - crazy Swiss.

They probably had a referendum to decide....

That's the problem with raising kids here.
Tonight I told the 13 year old that if she didn't clean her bedroom she couldn't have a friend for a sleepover this weekend.
She told me we would be taking a vote, and she would 'advise me of the the outcome'?
Whatever happened to door slamming and eye rolling?

To be fair what I did was say "ok" and then go to the friends house instead.

Kids these days...

Thank you for all the replies! So sorry I only have just seen them, do me some reason I didn’t get notifications when the thread updated?

Hi there, this sounds like a crazy question, but, my husband decided to go on a diet, and purchased 20 meals that are all Vegan and gluten free. He opened one up and didn’t like it. so now I have 19 plastic containers full of mashed vegetables. I was just wondering are they piggie safe? My pigs love it when I mash their veggies up anyways.
My piggie eats crisps on a Friday and Saturday a fish supper lol

Back