• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can I use Dawn dish soap to clean bowls/bottles?

squeaksandcarrots

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My vet said I can put ceramic bowls in the dishwasher so I assumed I could just hand wash the bowls/bottles with Dawn dish soap. I should've posted, though, before washing them. Is it okay to wash bowls, bottles, and hay racks with Dawn dish soap? If not, what can I use to wash them?

My vet said I can put ceramic bowls in the dishwasher so I assumed I could just hand wash the bowls/bottles with Dawn dish soap. I should've posted, though, before washing them. Is it okay to wash bowls, bottles, and hay racks with Dawn dish soap? If not, what can I use to wash them?
Another way to clean plastic bottles is to put some rice and warm water in them. Shake the bottle with the rice and warm water and it cleans it perfectly.

Another way to clean plastic bottles is to put some rice and warm water in them. Shake the bottle with the rice and warm water and it cleans it perfectly.

This is a fab tip! I have just cleaned my bottles using this method, it works brilliantly! No more messing about with an unco-operative bottle brush!

Back