Can I wash him on 60!

3 white piggies here. One very clean, one medium clean and one very mucky. Snoopy looks like there's been a murder after red pepper. I think it's down to a character trait. 7 plus year old Duck is the very clean one, he says it's 'just good breeding to keep oneself clean, these youngsters aren't being brought up properly these days!' We don't mention the yellow tummy now he's getting a bit old and sleeps a lot, he would be mortified if he thought anyone had noticed.
 
I’m married to a polish man. I’ve peeled so many beetroots over the years. It stains my hands for ages.

Mine is Welsh but he loves beetroot, too...

Which also makes for the regular little heart stopper moment about blood in the urine before there is the 'no, it's beetroot again' stand down. Especially as I have to keep a closer eye on my plumbing re. hydration and what my kidneys are doing these days. :yikes:

It also makes for some interesting pink pee and very nice purple poo, in the case of piggies. :D
 
Mine is Welsh but he loves beetroot, too...

Which also makes for the regular little heart stopper moment about blood in the urine before there is the 'no, it's beetroot again' stand down. Especially as I have to keep a closer eye on my plumbing re. hydration and what my kidneys are doing these days. :yikes:

It also makes for some interesting pink pee and very nice purple poo, in the case of piggies. :D
I have done this too! 3 seconds looking at pink pee (thinking the worst) before realising “oh it’s just the beetroot . Phew”
 
Good Luck!

Misty would like to send Pinky a message.

Dear Pinky

I have bum baths every few weeks as my fur gets all messy and sticky thanks to Saxon (is it my fault he finds me irresistible?). I quite enjoy them. My Hooman puts nice warm water in the little half sink with some Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo I sit on a cloth in the sink and Hooman cleans off all the sticky mess. I then sit on the drainer on a nice clean towel while Hooman changes the water. This is done a couple of times. She then takes me to the table in the Conservatory wrapped up in the towel and puts me on a dry towel and dries me off as best she can. Then the fun bit. I love the hair dryer! It makes my bum feel all lovely and warm.

You need to be a good boy for your piggy mama when she baths you. You certainly need one you are a bit of a mucky piggy. You really should try to clean yourself better you know! I suppose that's boys for you!

Wheeks

Misty Morning
 
Good Luck!

Misty would like to send Pinky a message.

Dear Pinky

I have bum baths every few weeks as my fur gets all messy and sticky thanks to Saxon (is it my fault he finds me irresistible?). I quite enjoy them. My Hooman puts nice warm water in the little half sink with some Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo I sit on a cloth in the sink and Hooman cleans off all the sticky mess. I then sit on the drainer on a nice clean towel while Hooman changes the water. This is done a couple of times. She then takes me to the table in the Conservatory wrapped up in the towel and puts me on a dry towel and dries me off as best she can. Then the fun bit. I love the hair dryer! It makes my bum feel all lovely and warm.

You need to be a good boy for your piggy mama when she baths you. You certainly need one you are a bit of a mucky piggy. You really should try to clean yourself better you know! I suppose that's boys for you!

Wheeks

Misty Morning
Dear Misty

Thank you for your advice. I will try and be a good boy but I can’t sit still for long ! I want to zoom, zoom, zoom.
 
I gave Pinky another bath today as he’s going with Patrick tomorrow to the vets and I didn’t want them thinking he was kept in a disgusting cage.

Anyway 10 minutes after evening veggies and he is filthy again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Some boys... He is obviously what my mum described my brother as a 'fingertips shower boy', who you'd stick into the shower wholesale until he is safe to be properly touched and processed. Repeat daily or even twice daily...
 
Some boys... He is obviously what my mum described my brother as - a 'fingertips shower boy', who you'd stick into the shower wholesale until he is safe to be properly touched and processed. Repeat daily or even twice daily...
Don’t think Pinky will be happy with daily showers.
 
Back
Top