I’m sorry Harry it was just veggie juice. I’ll have to try and teach him some table manners. Love Patrick.Question from Harry: did he have critical care? The anise? Can I wash him? I like babies you know! Please papa Patrick!
I’m sorry Harry it was just veggie juice. I’ll have to try and teach him some table manners. Love Patrick.Question from Harry: did he have critical care? The anise? Can I wash him? I like babies you know! Please papa Patrick!
One of my first piggies as an adult was a red eyed white.
He loved to groom his fur immediately after food so often sported red or green streaks on his side![]()
Teach him to eat some critical anise so you can be a good and caring daddy washing him up!I’m sorry Harry it was just veggie juice. I’ll have to try and teach him some table manners. Love Patrick.

Noooooooo!It looks like he’s going through his punk phase! Wait until he discovers beetroot![]()
I’m married to a polish man. I’ve peeled so many beetroots over the years. It stains my hands for ages.It looks like he’s going through his punk phase! Wait until he discovers beetroot![]()
I’m married to a polish man. I’ve peeled so many beetroots over the years. It stains my hands for ages.

I have done this too! 3 seconds looking at pink pee (thinking the worst) before realising “oh it’s just the beetroot . Phew”Mine is Welsh but he loves beetroot, too...
Which also makes for the regular little heart stopper moment about blood in the urine before there is the 'no, it's beetroot again' stand down. Especially as I have to keep a closer eye on my plumbing re. hydration and what my kidneys are doing these days.
It also makes for some interesting pink pee and very nice purple poo, in the case of piggies.![]()
I have no words ……
Actually I have three - Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo.
Pinky’s first bath. Watch this space.
He’s going to be naughty. I just know it already.I'm watching with my umbrella at the ready!
He’s going to be naughty. I just know it already.
They look like they're doing a little coordinated dance routine! Adorable.
Synchronised beggingThey look like they're doing a little coordinated dance routine! Adorable.
Dear MistyGood Luck!
Misty would like to send Pinky a message.
Dear Pinky
I have bum baths every few weeks as my fur gets all messy and sticky thanks to Saxon (is it my fault he finds me irresistible?). I quite enjoy them. My Hooman puts nice warm water in the little half sink with some Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo I sit on a cloth in the sink and Hooman cleans off all the sticky mess. I then sit on the drainer on a nice clean towel while Hooman changes the water. This is done a couple of times. She then takes me to the table in the Conservatory wrapped up in the towel and puts me on a dry towel and dries me off as best she can. Then the fun bit. I love the hair dryer! It makes my bum feel all lovely and warm.
You need to be a good boy for your piggy mama when she baths you. You certainly need one you are a bit of a mucky piggy. You really should try to clean yourself better you know! I suppose that's boys for you!
Wheeks
Misty Morning
I gave Pinky another bath today as he’s going with Patrick tomorrow to the vets and I didn’t want them thinking he was kept in a disgusting cage.
Anyway 10 minutes after evening veggies and he is filthy again![]()
Don’t think Pinky will be happy with daily showers.Some boys... He is obviously what my mum described my brother as - a 'fingertips shower boy', who you'd stick into the shower wholesale until he is safe to be properly touched and processed. Repeat daily or even twice daily...
Don’t think Pinky will be happy with daily showers.