• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cariad is here - with her best friend Ceri!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my new avatar in full size. No outtakes however - I was either too busy to keep some enterprising souls from jumping off the sofa and then they were too well behaved all of a sudden!

IMG_4180_edited-1.jpg

i love this picture so much,it must have taken ages to get them to behave like that!
I'm glad the newbies are settling in well and I'm surprised Nerys isnt throwing her weight around with them!

i love this picture so much,it must have taken ages to get them to behave like that!
I'm glad the newbies are settling in well and I'm surprised Nerys isnt throwing her weight around with them!

Oh, there is this wave of piggies darting left and right when she comes up the ramp... rolleyes You will have noticed that the "traffic jam" on the ramp was caused by Nerys not moving on! mallethead

And I have more than one plate now (preferably with Nerys somewhere else than the newbies, to give them a chance!)

Oh my oh my OH MY! What a fantastic bunch! I'm looking forward to the latest Wiebke piggy convention piccies and commentary updates.

:) :) :) (And thank you Kira for my smilies!)

Oh my oh my OH MY! What a fantastic bunch! I'm looking forward to the latest Wiebke piggy convention piccies and commentary updates.

:) :) :) (And thank you Kira for my smilies!)

You have to wait a bit for more conventions - the newbies are not prepared to leave the cage yet, though they are free to! And the oldies have suddenly buried many of their hatchets...

I love your avatar!

Such stunning ladies x)

I love them all lined up! It looks so sweet!

Here are some more pics - Ceri is by far the more adventurous, whereas Cariad is still trying to steal greens off other piggies mouths and going for the pellets (which they only get after some veg!).

Cariad, Telyn and Ceri - my three youngsters
IMG_4190_edited-1.jpg

Telyn and Ceri, who has discovered the delights of parsley
IMG_4188_edited-1.jpg

Pellet time!
Cariad and Ceri
IMG_4195_edited-1.jpg

Have Cariad and Taffy joined forces yet? They are the shier (sp?) of the bunch...
Ceri seems like such a little madam, I love the pic with the parsley!

Finlay sends his love to Ceri...x)x)x)

Frankkie would like some attention too but he's too scared of Nerys! She'd crush him...:{

Have Cariad and Taffy joined forces yet? They are the shier (sp?) of the bunch...
Ceri seems like such a little madam, I love the pic with the parsley!

Finlay sends his love to Ceri...x)x)x)

Frankkie would like some attention too but he's too scared of Nerys! She'd crush him...:{

Taffy is actually busy showing off to the new girls and making sure that everypig knows that she's upper management! :)):)):))
Quite often, Telyn is now hanging out with the new girls, as those three are the "undersows" and the youngsters.

You have launch an appeal for a white rex girl friend for poor Frank! inbreeding

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK hi girlies WOW you all look so cute and wheeeeee loves your new house (mumble mumble why don't whee have a lovely one like that? mmmmmmm must write a letter to them and ask how tis done!) whee thinks the newest members are so ickle and gorgeous, would they like to be our cousins too?? wheeeeee'd so love that x)x)x)x)

psssst girls remember to protest LOUD, cause your mummy and daddy will come running fast :(|):(|)

:)) :)) :))

The girls have just started to venture out of the cage for the first time, so there will be more snaps tomorrow!

they all look stunning. you must go through a lot of veg in your house! i love feeding my piggies veg in the morning before i go to work. its so quiet on the canal at 6.30 in the morning that all you can hear is them munching! xx>>>

Just in case I haven't said it before, I adore Ceri ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back