• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cariad is here - with her best friend Ceri!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TATARRATAAHHH!

Timid Cariad was actually the first to have the courage to leave the cage on her own for the first time in the company of Telyn.
IMG_4196_edited-1.jpg

IMG_4197_edited-1.jpg

Later Ceri didn't want to miss out and made straight for the carpet fringes and then had a good old sniff around.
IMG_4201_edited-1.jpg

Enough adventure!
IMG_4204_edited-1.jpg

Please excuse the state of the cage - I was waiting for everypig to go and have their midmorning digestive nap, so I could clean and change the cage!

Spoiled piggies... My Piggies are so jealous! They are such loely piggies I'm glad they all get on so well :(|)

Aw bless. It's so lovely to see them all trotting around the coffee table!

Ceri has just made it to the bottom end of the room! :)):)):))
IMG_4207_edited-1.jpg

Are they getting the run of the room all the time?

Only when I'm there - which is most of the day, as my computer is in the living room and I work from home! They turn themselves in for the evening and are very good at using "their" corners in the room when they are out and about. Right now, they are loving their new cage and are spending a lot of time in there!

My piggies do not popcorn as often as other people's, but they get rid of a lot of energy running up and down the living room!

More wonderful pictures, thank you Wiebke. Do any of them ever get (temporarily) lost when they're out free-roaming, or do you always have a good idea of where they'll be?

We had a first shared dinner! I dashed out just when it started spitting, and Ceri joined the big group under the chair - my special little piggy wheel! :)):)):))

IMG_4210_edited-1.jpg

Aww, that's soooo cute x)x)x)x)x)x) Taffy looks more settled too :)

Taffy is a lot happier since she has been promoted to senior girl, and have you admired her figure? She has now reached her ideal weight!

oooooooooh Wiebke you need to do the round the table pics of butts drooldrooldrooldrooldrool
LOL it is so cute the way they share their meals like this x)

What a great set up you have! The new girls are totally gorgeous!:(|)

Loving all these updates on the beautiful Cariad and Ceri. The whole tribe is just divine!

Here are the latest AWWW snaps - and please excuse the state of the cage.
Hay filled toilet rolls + seven piggies = BIG mess overnight!

Cariad
IMG_4248_edited-1.jpg

IMG_4249_edited-1.jpg

Ceri
IMG_4240_edited-1.jpg

How messes happen...
IMG_4243_edited-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back