• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cavy slaves from Glasgow where do you get good quality hay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy Oxbow Orchard grass from Animal magic supplies (online store) but it is rather costly! Not quite Glasgow :))!

I think they do if you buy enough but I am not sure as I pass them on my way home from work, which side of Glasgow are you in? They are Southside. It would certainly be worth giving them a call.

I think they do if you buy enough but I am not sure as I pass them on my way home from work, which side of Glasgow are you in? They are Southside. It would certainly be worth giving them a call.

I'm at northside mallethead. I will try to give them a ring tomorrow. :)

The hay bale they got is not been treated so I'm bit concerned the beasties (eg. mites) inside.

I have used it for my piggies for years and have always been delighted with the quality. I buy all my piggy food, readigrass and bedding from there.

There is also an online store called the Hay Experts that sell a variety of different hays. If buying from a feed merchant is not for you then it is worth looking for the best deals online as they tend to be cheaper than many pet shops.

Animal Magic are great.

I have found a Country feeds in barrhead. Me and my mum are visiting this week I will let you know my findings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back