Cheap Bath mats

shaysbeautifulboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I was looking for bath mats and then I thought of Poundland so I looked on it and turns out they have bath mats in black and white I think for £3 witch is half the price of ASDA
Bath Mat
Excuse me for asking but what do u use bath mats for? are they an absorbent layer for fleece? if so i might have to buy some! :)

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
You can use bath mats on top of puppy pads or fleece. I use fleece blankets on top of puppy pads. Then I use bath mats on top of the fleece in high traffic areas such as under and around the hay trays and change them more frequently in those areas.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I was looking for bath mats and then I thought of Poundland so I looked on it and turns out they have bath mats in black and white I think for £3 witch is half the price of ASDA
Bath Mat
Poundland was originally everything was £1. So if stuff is over £1 surely they can't call themselves Poundland anymore?

shaysbeautifulboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
You can use bath mats on top of puppy pads or fleece. I use fleece blankets on top of puppy pads. Then I use bath mats on top of the fleece in high traffic areas such as under and around the hay trays and change them more frequently in those areas.
ahhhh okay thank you for that! will have to buy some to make it easier to clean 😂