• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cheap Bath mats

I was looking for bath mats and then I thought of Poundland so I looked on it and turns out they have bath mats in black and white I think for £3 witch is half the price of ASDA
Bath Mat
Excuse me for asking but what do u use bath mats for? are they an absorbent layer for fleece? if so i might have to buy some! :)

You can use bath mats on top of puppy pads or fleece. I use fleece blankets on top of puppy pads. Then I use bath mats on top of the fleece in high traffic areas such as under and around the hay trays and change them more frequently in those areas.

I was looking for bath mats and then I thought of Poundland so I looked on it and turns out they have bath mats in black and white I think for £3 witch is half the price of ASDA
Bath Mat
Poundland was originally everything was £1. So if stuff is over £1 surely they can't call themselves Poundland anymore?

You can use bath mats on top of puppy pads or fleece. I use fleece blankets on top of puppy pads. Then I use bath mats on top of the fleece in high traffic areas such as under and around the hay trays and change them more frequently in those areas.
ahhhh okay thank you for that! will have to buy some to make it easier to clean 😂

Back