Chutney disapproves...

D

DM030819

Mine love weekends. They get their breakfasts earlier than on a weekend. And I'm not there so they can get on with their piggy business without me disturbing them.

Chutney is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful colour! :love::love:

Sonnet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor Chutney does look just a tad bit frazzled lol. Those eyes!
He always looks like that! Doesn’t really approve of his photo being taken either! But still, he’s my grumpy bum and I :luv: him anyway.

Mine love weekends. They get their breakfasts earlier than on a weekend. And I'm not there so they can get on with their piggy business without me disturbing them.

Chutney is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful colour! :love::love:
My two usually get their breakfast at a set time, weekends or not. And then complain if I’m late. He is a lovely colour, yes. Though, it’s actually harder to take a good clear picture of him than it is to take one of Sprout, who is black.

D

DM030819

Aww, I miss having shouty pigs. I have 5 pigs at the moment, and I think the newest piggy might become a shouter as I have heard him shout once!

All I get at the moment is Jon making a quiet donkey type noise as his wheeker doesn't work.

I know what you mean about photos of dark pigs. 3 of mine are mostly black and it's really hard to get a detailed photo!

Sonnet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, I miss having shouty pigs. I have 5 pigs at the moment, and I think the newest piggy might become a shouter as I have heard him shout once!

All I get at the moment is Jon making a quiet donkey type noise as his wheeker doesn't work.

I know what you mean about photos of dark pigs. 3 of mine are mostly black and it's really hard to get a detailed photo!
Sprout’s the shouty one. Chutney is pretty quiet. He got a bit vocal just after losing Radish (the pig he lived with before), but he’s gone quiet again now.

I’m sure your new boy will find his voice in time!

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I hate Mondays too :(
But Chutney, you’ve made it better :luv:xx