Corner cage help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today i got a christmas bonus at work, which was totally unexpected, and, i really really want to buy a self contained cage for my 2 boys, that i can have in my living room so i can see them alllllllllll the time.

I am sure i once saw someone selling a two tier corner cage on wheels, can anyone remember? am i right? if so, does anyone know where i can get one?

They have a huge cage as it is at the mo, but, like i say, i want them in my living room in the evening where i can see them...........and my oh, who called them gerbils for the first year he knew me (!) keeps nagging me to get a cage in here!

rolleyes

Please, any help would be much appreciated :)

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I have this cage and it is massive! plenty of room for two:))

looks nice as well, mine was damaged at the corners when I recieved it, but managed to put it up but you do need two to balance the sides etc:))

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
omg I'm excited, only thing is i thought it was on wheels.

I will have to check out measurements tonight.

Thanks guys x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I have this cage and it is massive! plenty of room for two:))

looks nice as well, mine was damaged at the corners when I recieved it, but managed to put it up but you do need two to balance the sides etc:))

I know this is probably a bit cheeky, but do you have any piccies of it up in a room? Just could do with getting an idea of the area it takes up in real terms not just in measurements. No worries if not x

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yeah, thats the one I'm looking at hon, its fab isnt it, just hope it will fit in the corner i have!

It's bloody lovely, I posted the link then read the other posts and noticed someone had already posted it lol. :))
Its lush though, I'd have one too if It could fit x

Lisajazz

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I put it back into use.

It's a great cage but the ramp will need modifying. I have made it much gentler slope and put sides on it too to stop them falling off. It's a good cage though, mine is in my kitchen.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i wondered about the slope, they all seem pretty harsh on the cages i have seen, but i didnt know if it was just the picture angles.

Reaction score
There are a couple of pics that show the cage from a bit of a distance on the zooplus website. It looks a great size if you use the wooden house as a way of judging the size.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know this is probably a bit cheeky, but do you have any piccies of it up in a room? Just could do with getting an idea of the area it takes up in real terms not just in measurements. No worries if not x

Hi, yes of course I'll get photos today and post them on for you:))

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i wondered about the slope, they all seem pretty harsh on the cages i have seen, but i didnt know if it was just the picture angles.

I don't use the ramp I didn't like the gap at the side and worried they might fall through. I use it as two seperate cages, the bottom one is a bit tricky o clean out though as the door is small but the top one lifts up:))

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
SNC00520.jpg

SNC00521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.