• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Corner cage help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today i got a christmas bonus at work, which was totally unexpected, and, i really really want to buy a self contained cage for my 2 boys, that i can have in my living room so i can see them alllllllllll the time.

I am sure i once saw someone selling a two tier corner cage on wheels, can anyone remember? am i right? if so, does anyone know where i can get one?

They have a huge cage as it is at the mo, but, like i say, i want them in my living room in the evening where i can see them...........and my oh, who called them gerbils for the first year he knew me (!) keeps nagging me to get a cage in here!

rolleyes

Please, any help would be much appreciated :)

Hi,

I have this cage and it is massive! plenty of room for two:))

looks nice as well, mine was damaged at the corners when I recieved it, but managed to put it up but you do need two to balance the sides etc:))

omg I'm excited, only thing is i thought it was on wheels.

I will have to check out measurements tonight.

Thanks guys x

Hi,

I have this cage and it is massive! plenty of room for two:))

looks nice as well, mine was damaged at the corners when I recieved it, but managed to put it up but you do need two to balance the sides etc:))

I know this is probably a bit cheeky, but do you have any piccies of it up in a room? Just could do with getting an idea of the area it takes up in real terms not just in measurements. No worries if not x

yeah, thats the one I'm looking at hon, its fab isnt it, just hope it will fit in the corner i have!

It's bloody lovely, I posted the link then read the other posts and noticed someone had already posted it lol. :))
Its lush though, I'd have one too if It could fit x

I put it back into use.

It's a great cage but the ramp will need modifying. I have made it much gentler slope and put sides on it too to stop them falling off. It's a good cage though, mine is in my kitchen.

i wondered about the slope, they all seem pretty harsh on the cages i have seen, but i didnt know if it was just the picture angles.

There are a couple of pics that show the cage from a bit of a distance on the zooplus website. It looks a great size if you use the wooden house as a way of judging the size.

I know this is probably a bit cheeky, but do you have any piccies of it up in a room? Just could do with getting an idea of the area it takes up in real terms not just in measurements. No worries if not x

Hi, yes of course I'll get photos today and post them on for you:))

i wondered about the slope, they all seem pretty harsh on the cages i have seen, but i didnt know if it was just the picture angles.

I don't use the ramp I didn't like the gap at the side and worried they might fall through. I use it as two seperate cages, the bottom one is a bit tricky o clean out though as the door is small but the top one lifts up:))

SNC00520.jpg

SNC00521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back