• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Correx / Corrugated Plastic / Coroplast Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a company today just minutes from me a 8ftx4ft sheet of corex is £10.80 inc VAT. They only deal with distributors but are willing to give it to me as a cash sale.

I found a company today just minutes from me a 8ftx4ft sheet of corex is £10.80 inc VAT. They only deal with distributors but are willing to give it to me as a cash sale.
What size c&c does an 8x4 piece of correx fit? Thanks.

ive always used theonestopplasticshop they have lots of coloured correx and its around £14 per 8ftx4ft sheet they do small sheets on website you need to phone or email for the larger sheets
What size c and c does an 8x4ft piece of correx fit please?

Can anyone tell me the size of the correx for a 5x2 cage please? And also how high should the sides of the correx box be once made? Thankyou :)

If anyone looking to buy correx online there is 2mm sheet for £11.99 on ebay
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151110513091?nav=SEARCH&varId=450201824619

I have found 2 correx supplier one in banury, other brackley. Both sell 4mm thick, 2440x1220 white 14 coloured £17

Hi Louise,

Thanks for mentioning us - we hope your furry friends enjoy the Protecta Board!

Laurence | Protecta Screen

I got some Protecta Board delivered today, it's great! Quick and very reasonably priced delivery (especially for where I am), would highly recommend :)

Hi LohBee,

Glad to hear our product is working well for you!

I just wanted to add this to the thread as some people may be interested to know where they can buy correx posted flat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151110513...49&var=450201824624&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I messaged the seller beforehand to ask whether they would be willing to post 2 sheets of 4mm 1.2m x 2.4m correx flat and they replied saying they would for no extra cost. They marked the correx as dispatched the next afternoon and it arrived the morning after via courier, packaged securely and flat in thick cardboard.

I got some Protecta Board delivered today, it's great! Quick and very reasonably priced delivery (especially for where I am), would highly recommend :)

Hi guys,

Why don't you show us some photos of what you've been able to create using Protecta Board or any other Correx?

We'd love to see what you've produced!

I got my first piece of correx today. I paid £15.50 for a piece for my 2x4 c+c. The man in the shop even scored it for me so I only had to make 4 small cuts and tape it up. If anyone is interested here is the details.

Sign Shop
495 prescot Rd, Old Swan, Liverpool. L13 3BU.
0151 280 3244
0771 908 7165
email [email protected]

Ask for Richie

I know its probably going to be a long shot but does anyone know of any shops or anything that stocks correx in the Preston/Chorley area? (as large sheets as possible) - I really want to switch to a custom cage but I'm having trouble getting the correx. I can't order online to be delivered because I have issues with deliveries when I order online (unless it comes through royal mail and fits in my post box lol)

Just for info., for anyone in Dundee area, have found company called Stockline Plastics (Tel: 01382 223394) that sell 4mm correx. I think they may cut to size, as just said I needed 231 x 88 cms (for a 6 x 2) & he said no problem! It will cost £10.21 plus vat for white, yellow costs a little more (no other colours). Will go collect tomorrow as grids from grendle are on their way! Also, there are correx templates on Grendle's website for different sizes of cages, though would check your grids are the same size as theirs first before using their measurements. Finally get my two little fighting warriors into a proper space instead of taking up half a bedroom with the various cages/pens to keep them apart! :)

I'm definitely going to order from Protecta Screen! Such reasonable prices and a local (sort of) company too :)

For anyone in Cambridge, I just got a 1.8m x 1m sheet of correx (for a 2x4 grids cage) from Algar Signcraft for £14.20. They were very nice and cut the standard sheet for me to the dimensions I wanted. They only have white 4mm sheets and you have to pick it up yourself, but they are also only 10 min walk from a bus stop and with a nice smile to the bus driver I managed to get the correx back home easily enough by bus (or you can pick it up by car).

I've had to rethink my housing, so I have two unused sheets of white 4mm correx 4ft x 8ft still in the cardboard packaging. Free to a good home, but you would need to collect from Stourbridge, West Midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back