• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Craft A Piggy - free to enter competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my entry. I wasn’t sure whether to enter this or not, as it’s rather personal. I made this as a gift for Helen @The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue after the loss of her beloved Howard. After discussing it with Helen, she is happy for me to share it here.
This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. B74CB579-2259-4121-9132-10B6C5DDFA23.jpeg

Here is my entry. I wasn’t sure whether to enter this or not, as it’s rather personal. I made this as a gift for Helen @The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue after the loss of her beloved Howard. After discussing it with Helen, she is happy for me to share it here.
This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. View attachment 126018

What a precious gift as well Vicki, very thoughtful

This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. View attachment 126018
So beautiful - I am sure Helen was deeply touched.
Howard was clearly a very special piggy.

It's lovely @VickiA . You have got Howard right and the wings. (yep I have a tear) What a very special thing xxxxx

I was hoping to work on this this weekend but unsure if I will have time. Here's hoping as I need to get in the loft and sort through the masses of yarn I have stockpiled :))

I bought some modelling clay last year & it's been sat staring at me ever since! I give it a go last night & after rearranging it's definite potato resemblance, it's sort of ok'ish. I'm now waiting for it to dry out properly as it's white on top & grey at the bottom! Trying to work out if my painting skills will do it justice or mess it up completely!? 🤔

I'm not very artistic myself but I thought I'd share the birthday card made for me by my apprentice piggy whisperer who is 8 years old and dyslexic :)
View attachment 126129

That's lovely. Perhaps we should also have a thread for handmade guinea pig crafts that we have received as gifts? My friend did a painting of my original foursome for me many years ago

That is so cute, what an absolutely gorgeous thoughtful gift to give ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back