• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Deluxe Piggy Sofa!

Cavy Kung-Fu

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My mum bought me the best present today, and by "me" I mean the piggies of course as they are her grandpiggies :))

image.jpeg

A gorgeous piggy sofa! It came from Build A Bear Workshop, I never even thought to look in there for anything! Hope it tolerates the washing machine okay, might put some kind of water proof cover on it just in case though.

Just thought I'd share as I didn't think to look in there for piggy bits. I may have to make a visit myself now!

That's so cute! I would never have thought to look in there either. I'll have to pop in there someday as well for a look.

At a thrift store, I found a build-a-bear bed, that is adorable and was a favorite of my past female. Love the pink sofa.

I remember seeing one of these in my local Build a Bear a few years ago. I was so tempted to get it but boyfriend talked me out of it as it wasn't very manly for the boys.

Then it disappeared and the online shop said it wasn't being made anymore. I'm going to have to check out the shop again now (they did have a cool bed!).

wow loving it so super cute ... but must ask what if they chew through could it be dangerous or not but piggy defiantly looks real happy and comfy

Did someone say lazy boy? ;)

View attachment 67620

This bed is approved and sponsored by Ignotus :tu: Run to your nearest store now! :))
He's so adorable and the hot pink looks very manly on him. So typical male though just lounging on the sofa all day, all you need now is to take a pic of him with the remote control lol.

wow loving it so super cute ... but must ask what if they chew through could it be dangerous or not but piggy defiantly looks real happy and comfy

I can't see them chewing it, my pigs aren't really chewers. They have been on fleece for a long time now and haven't anything :)

I always check things for damage though!

I can't see them chewing it, my pigs aren't really chewers. They have been on fleece for a long time now and haven't anything :)

I always check things for damage though!
Thats good ok mine are though will it still be possible to use fleece or will it be dangerous for them

Thats good ok mine are though will it still be possible to use fleece or will it be dangerous for them

To be honest I've not heard of a pig who chews fleece/material? My pigs will chew anything natural like willow, pine cones, paper, cardboard etc but never anything fleecy/fluffy or beds.

I'd try it and keep an eye on them :)

To be honest I've not heard of a pig who chews fleece/material? My pigs will chew anything natural like willow, pine cones, paper, cardboard etc but never anything fleecy/fluffy or beds.

I'd try it and keep an eye on them :)
ahh rite ok that's what they have been chewing so fingers crossed it be ok for them thank u

Back