• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

did you know sheep popcorn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
while driving into town we have to go past lots of fields and some sheep were standing by a gate, while I was waiting to turn left, to my astonishment a sheep started popcorning, my son Josh said mum did you see that sheep he does what your pigs do, I watched for a while by now intrigued and another one started doing it as well, wonder if cows and pigs do it as well, some how cant see a hugh cow popcorning !lol

Hahahaha, cows don't popcorn but calves do hehehe. The farm where I keep my horses has cows.

Kat

kellyandpiggies said:
It's funny and sweet, I've seen sheep popcorn many times ;D

thank goodness someone else has seen it I thought we were breeding wierd sheep over here, I can imagine calves popcorning, but then thinking of it what other animals do it, dogs as pups do and cats as kittens,

I saw baby lambs do it in the farm but i didnt realise the older ones did it too x

dont they say Lambs gamble maybe our piggys are doing gambling as well , when you really think of it most animals do it when happy, maybe us humans shoud have a go, knowing my luck I'd get locked up lol

My rabbits do it too, but its a bit clumsy with them they have massive feet i call it springboking with them x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back