• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Episode 4 of Chef-Guinea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[colorPurpl]Hiya folks! Evryon iling ok? Miss last wks piso sorry! I i mak somthing as usual, but Mummy forgot to gt som battris for hr camra to gt photos of my mastrpics!

This wk was a bit har! Uncl Tonic ha to xplain to m what things wr but I wasn't sur if h got things right.. Uncl Ton is 5 an a half an I think h gts confus!

Hr w go..
olour stuff in a jar? Uncl Ton sai it was tomato, but thy ar roun! I know that bit for sur!

guinan[COLOR=Black]tonlasgan[COLOR=Black]1.jpg

Uncl Ton sai w n th big family on! Family.. so that's all us thn?

tonlasagn[COLOR=Black]2.jpg

It was a magic jar! It's now whit! Thr you go, absolutly no way coul it hav bn tomato lik Uncl Ton says!
I know thr was som writing on th jar, but I'm a piggy, I can't ra!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]2.jpg

What's this, an onion?!? Uncl Ton sai it woul mak m cry if I hlp Mummy tak th pl off! Thr h gos again my Uncl Tonic! Vg osn't mak you cry!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]1.jpg

I can't at that! It's mat, I'm a vgtarian! Uncl Ton sai w ar hrbivors - h's wir I tll you!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]3.jpg

Uncl Ton by th Quorn - thr's no mat hr!

toniclasagn[COLOR=Black]3.jpg

Uncl Ton sai ths shts wouln't kp him warm, thy wrn't vn soft!

tonlasagn[COLOR=Black]4.jpg

[colorr]TA DA!

gl5.jpg

[colorPurpl]
Prsonally I woul just at th cucumbr!

That's all folks!

S you all soon for anothr Episo of hf-Guina! :) :)

[colorPurpl]

ov, Guina, Tonic an Mummy (a.k.a Klly)

Last edited by a moderator:
nope! no relation whatsoever! Guinea just loves him soooo much and can't be apart from him! On the other hand, Tonic's not that bothered with him! LOL

Aww, yay another fab episoide of my favorite show! :D Looking as cute as ever boys!

Livie
x

Ooooh, well tell your mummy she is very good at taking photos of cute piggies :D

Livie
x

Lol BRAVO BRAVO! aww there so cute, I'm suprised Guinea didnt whip that cucumber from your plate! x

LOL no, Guinea doesnt eat much in front of us - he's shy! He'll only eat cabbage when we are there cos its his fave!

Well done, Chef Guinea and Uncle Ton! Yet another culinary masterpiece reaches our screens. You always make the meal look so appetising - I've just got to run out to the kitchen to make some lasagne, but, of course, I'll need your on-screen instructions to get it right.

Keep going Chef Guineaa and Uncle Ton - you're both amazing.
(And Mummy's a very good photographer too. Lucky her, having you two to do all the cooking!)

Caroline x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back