• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Excessive Biting/scratching- Possible Parasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pile of money! What have they had? We've had uti, uri and now ringworm. I'm hoping to make it to June without spending more.... I used to have a nasty Filofax habit and a new bag a month. Now I have guinea pigs.

That's a pile of money! What have they had? We've had uti, uri and now ringworm. I'm hoping to make it to June without spending more.... I used to have a nasty Filofax habit and a new bag a month. Now I have guinea pigs.
Aw poor pigs :(

Toast had a bad URI and had to be taken to out of hours vets at 5am (costing £150 just to be seen at that hour :yikes:) she's had several xrays and scans to check for hormonal issues, she was diagnosed with arthritis in her back legs, she's had a UTI twice, cystitis, severe bloat, she's been under anesthetic to have her teeth filed down, and now she's been treated for mites :doh:

Beans hasn't been too bad, she's had an ulceration in her eye from a hay poke, and it was discovered that she has cataracts in both eyes so she'll be fully blind eventually... and she also has mites.

I too used to spend a fortune on clothes/bags, now it all goes on my furry little children :D

I would just give the Xeno, they can have a bath too but it needs to be at least 48 hours apart from the spot on treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back