• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fighting females

Nbw_835

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've had both my pigs for a while and they are comfortable with each other. I recently moved them into a new cage in a new house and they've been fighting a lot and I'm worried that they might hurt each other... do I need to separate them.

Anytime you change something they have to re-establish dominance. I have been told that as long as no blood is drawn that you leave them to work it out. Is the cage bigger?

They went from a large cage to a smaller cage and now a large cage again. I think that my youngest piggy is really upset because i had to throw her burrow bag away.

Oh no! I am sure you have two of everything, but if not, it really helped my boys. Hope everything settles down for you.

Back