• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Finding guinea pigs in Ireland...

Celine298

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm looking for a female guinea pig, possibly around two years old, as a companion for my Lola.

We recently lost her cage-mate, Sunny, and I'm trying to find a suitable friend for her. I've already been in contact with the ISPCA but they have none.

Does anyone know of any reputable breeders or someone looking to re-home a lone piggy in Ireland?

I'm looking for a female guinea pig, possibly around two years old, as a companion for my Lola.

We recently lost her cage-mate, Sunny, and I'm trying to find a suitable friend for her. I've already been in contact with the ISPCA but they have none.

Does anyone know of any reputable breeders or someone looking to re-home a lone piggy in Ireland?
If you cant find a rescue, you could try shpock, they are always on there. But be very careful, alot of them are from bored kids. ( neglected) you could end up with a huge expense in vet bills.

Do you have a pets@home?

If you cant find a rescue, you could try shpock, they are always on there. But be very careful, alot of them are from bored kids. ( neglected) you could end up with a huge expense in vet bills.

Do you have a pets@home?

Yeah I want to avoid getting a piggy that may have been neglected. I'd be able to spot it pretty quickly though from the piggys behaviour.

No I didn't, gonna try that now!

Yeah I want to avoid getting a piggy that may have been neglected. I'd be able to spot it pretty quickly though from the piggys behaviour.

No I didn't, gonna try that now!
Well pets@home have an adoption part. Atleast if you adopt one and its sick, you have free vet treatment. But you got to hope that the vets in pets@home are any good. Thats if that particular shop has a vets for pets inside. If you go on support adoption for pets website, you can type in your post code and find a pig nearest to you in a pets@home.

Back