First Attempt At Making A Pad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayelljay

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I got a sewing machine for christmas as I wanted to make some lap pads and cage liners for my piggies. I had my first attempt tonight and I feel quite proud of myself (even though it isn't really anything special lol)

sorry it isn't the best photo in the world! I'm hoping they will get better the more I make :)

My only issue is how to get the little opening where you turn it inside out sewn like the rest of the sides

Again, not the best photo but thats the side I mean, where I kept it open to turn it inside out.
Sorry if that makes no sense, I'm sure I will work it out anyways :)
Just wanted to share my little victory of the night

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That is very well done.:tu:
I buy liners from Ziggy's Piggies and always wondered how she did that last side! I tried to make one myself, by hand, but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. :nod: I think Ziggy might have a bit of competition!

kayelljay

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That is very well done.:tu:
I buy liners from Ziggy's Piggies and always wondered how she did that last side! I tried to make one myself, by hand, but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. :nod: I think Ziggy might have a bit of competition!
Lol I wish I was as good as Ziggy! I love their stuff! Hopefully I will be as good as that someday so I can make lots of lovely stuff for my piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.