• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First Attempt At Making A Pad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayelljay

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I got a sewing machine for christmas as I wanted to make some lap pads and cage liners for my piggies. I had my first attempt tonight and I feel quite proud of myself (even though it isn't really anything special lol)
tumblr_nmei1ozCDB1rx86xzo1_540.jpg

sorry it isn't the best photo in the world! I'm hoping they will get better the more I make :)

My only issue is how to get the little opening where you turn it inside out sewn like the rest of the sides
tumblr_nmei1ozCDB1rx86xzo2_540.jpg

Again, not the best photo but thats the side I mean, where I kept it open to turn it inside out.
Sorry if that makes no sense, I'm sure I will work it out anyways :)
Just wanted to share my little victory of the night

That is very well done.:tu:
I buy liners from Ziggy's Piggies and always wondered how she did that last side! I tried to make one myself, by hand, but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. :nod: I think Ziggy might have a bit of competition!

That is very well done.:tu:
I buy liners from Ziggy's Piggies and always wondered how she did that last side! I tried to make one myself, by hand, but it didn't turn out as nice as yours. :nod: I think Ziggy might have a bit of competition!

Lol I wish I was as good as Ziggy! I love their stuff! Hopefully I will be as good as that someday so I can make lots of lovely stuff for my piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back