• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fleece - Am I Doing It Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fleece need to be washed every three to four days, 60 degrees. Non bio detergent and no fabric softener. Also a capful white vinegar is good to remove stains.

Towels also three to four days.

I wash my fleece and towels all together around every 4 days in the way described above. :)
It is interesting to hear you wash your fleece and towels together! I always did mine separately....no idea why.

Yes, every 3 days for me too. I also wash my fleece and towels together, two cycles on an intensive wash at 60 degrees and then into the dryer.

So every 3 or 4 days?

It's best to change fleece every 3-4 days. i.e twice a week. However, I advise that you check your fleeces whenever you spot clean.

As I've said before, I don't use fleece on all of my cage but I do use fleece cosies and sometimes use a few cage liners. Whenever I spot clean , I check all my fleece items and change any that are soiled. Sometimes, I will change one when it has only been in the cage for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back