Floofy Girls

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Only on the Guinea Pig Forum could you make such a request. :))

IMG_9333.JPG
My only really fluffy bot piggy. Bracken a real sweetie who is sadly no longer with us. Sorry not a very good photo but I don't seem to have taken many of the rear view!

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Here's Jezzy floof with her floofy bottom, eating dinner in the toilet tray today for some mysterious floofy reason- she wouldnt come out at all- possibly because she had a bum bath on sunday and wants to soak up enough wee with her floofy pants to embarass me at the vets on friday :)
20190619_201837.jpg

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Jezzy floof clearly likes having wee pants. Maybe she likes to have a bit of yellow staining on her. Could it be attractive to Theo?
Jezzy isnt really attracted to Theo, she has a special "eccentric maiden aunty" status (Jezzy and Clover labelled Theo straight away as "annoying little brother" material) but I do think she likes to crank up the wee pants when there's a vet trip coming on, so I feel the need to apologise to the vet and explain we do actually have 26sq ft of very posh regularly cleaned cage, she just prefers to sleep in the half a square foot of toilet- especially the night before cage clean mornings!