• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Floofy Girls

Here's Jezzy floof with her floofy bottom, eating dinner in the toilet tray today for some mysterious floofy reason- she wouldnt come out at all- possibly because she had a bum bath on sunday and wants to soak up enough wee with her floofy pants to embarass me at the vets on friday :)
20190619_201837.jpg

Jezzy floof clearly likes having wee pants. Maybe she likes to have a bit of yellow staining on her. Could it be attractive to Theo?
Jezzy isnt really attracted to Theo, she has a special "eccentric maiden aunty" status (Jezzy and Clover labelled Theo straight away as "annoying little brother" material) but I do think she likes to crank up the wee pants when there's a vet trip coming on, so I feel the need to apologise to the vet and explain we do actually have 26sq ft of very posh regularly cleaned cage, she just prefers to sleep in the half a square foot of toilet- especially the night before cage clean mornings!

Back