• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

FLORENCE, , , MY LOUD MATE, , THANK YOU,

Your comments are really helping me. I'm reading them to Mrs Dougal . . To be honest I'm teary but Mrs Dougal is not. Lol. X

Mrs Dougal, what a soulmate you have been to Florene. No piggie could ask for a better friend. It's so hard right now, but it will get better. You have been blessed with 3 years of friendship that many piggies couldn't even dream about and have given Florence the greatest gift possible. Please look after Dave, he loves you so much. Florence lived up to her piggie potential ever day thanks to the two of you. I dont know, but I think that is what really counts, not the length of years lived. Florence was so lucky to find you two.

Mrs Dougal, what a soulmate you have been to Florene. No piggie could ask for a better friend. It's so hard right now, but it will get better. You have been blessed with 3 years of friendship that many piggies couldn't even dream about and have given Florence the greatest gift possible. Please look after Dave, he loves you so much. Florence lived up to her piggie potential ever day thanks to the two of you. I dont know, but I think that is what really counts, not the length of years lived. Florence was so lucky to find you two.
That my friend is a very powerful message
And one I would love to thank you by hug or shake hand. Absolute beautiful. X

Tears here too. As I explained to my little herd after losing Squeak last week. Sometimes the Guinea Gods just want them back and there is nothing you can do about it. What an incredible bond you had and I am sure you will meet again in spirit somewhere. Sleep well beautiful one x

Oh Dave, what a lovely tribute to a wonderful girl . We're all going to the same destination in the end - it just takes some of us a little longer to get there. I get the sense that what might be a long time here is just the blink of an eye there. We're all a little part of the same wonderful thing. She fell on her paws with you 💕

Such a beautiful tribute to a very special piggy. A few tears here too. I loved seeing pictures of Florence and Mrs Dougal. Florence was the image of one of my first piggies many years ago called Dougal.
Life is so incredible cruel sometimes. Florence had an amazing life filled with so much love and happiness, living each day to the full. No piggy could have asked for more.
Sending massive hugs and much love to you and Mrs Dougal.( Not forgetting Mavis and Moo too)
Sleep tight little Florence.xx🌈

Such a beautiful tribute to a very special piggy. A few tears here too. I loved seeing pictures of Florence and Mrs Dougal. Florence was the image of one of my first piggies many years ago called Dougal.
Life is so incredible cruel sometimes. Florence had an amazing life filled with so much love and happiness, living each day to the full. No piggy could have asked for more.
Sending massive hugs and much love to you and Mrs Dougal.( Not forgetting Mavis and Moo too)
Sleep tight little Florence.xx🌈
Thank you , she was brill, we miss her,

So sorry to read this :(
I am so sorry for your loss, it does get easier I promise. You will begin to feel more love and happiness for having even known her at all than you feel sadness for losing her.
Look after yourself and Mrs Dougal, you will get through it.
Rest in Peace Florence, what a beautiful piggy you were ❤

So sorry to read this :(
I am so sorry for your loss, it does get easier I promise. You will begin to feel more love and happiness for having even known her at all than you feel sadness for losing her.
Look after yourself and Mrs Dougal, you will get through it.
Rest in Peace Florence, what a beautiful piggy you were ❤
Thank you, hope it does get better cos I keep breaking down,

I'm having a low moment , , , I thank you all for your lovely words and support, I do so miss her and feel very empty, :bye:

Dave your have given your little Florence a personal loving tribute.
She could not have wished for a more caring home.
It is a sad time for you just now but you will never forget her.
She would not want you to be upset, although that is the natural thing to feel, and would be willing you to keep caring for her 3 companions who need your care as much as she did. She had a wonderful life with your care, and as much as you loved her she will have felt the same for you. It works both ways.
They walk along the same path as you whilst they live with you. They enrich your life and cause you untold worries.
Try and remember her at her best and enjoy the memories.
Take care Val x

Dave your have given your little Florence a personal loving tribute.
She could not have wished for a more caring home.
It is a sad time for you just now but you will never forget her.
She would not want you to be upset, although that is the natural thing to feel, and would be willing you to keep caring for her 3 companions who need your care as much as she did. She had a wonderful life with your care, and as much as you loved her she will have felt the same for you. It works both ways.
They walk along the same path as you whilst they live with you. They enrich your life and cause you untold worries.
Try and remember her at her best and enjoy the memories.
Take care Val x
Val thats a lovely thing to write, I'm crying but thats ok,
I knew Florence was special to me as she was so cocky and demanding and I loved her for that, , its so unfair as only 3 and I so want more,
Brill thing now as I write look who's having a nibble
20210410_114853.jpg
We both miss her, x

What a beautiful tribute for such a wonderful piggy. Things will get better and in time you will smile when you think of her, but for now it's ok to cry as much as you want. Mrs Dougal, Mavis and Moo will look after you I'm sure. Popcorn free Florence ❤️❤️❤️

Back