• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fudge improvement photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Most of you will know that my Fudge is very ill. 8... Here are some photos so that you can see her improvement in just under 48 hours.

This was this morning:
DSCF7986.jpg

As you can see, she's just laid there. 8...

With her sister:
DSCF7968.jpg

Cuddle with mummy:
DSCF7988.jpg

What I thought would be her and Rainbow's last photos together. As you can see, her eyes have no spark to them:
DSCF7993.jpg

She was just so tired. Petal is in this photo too.
DSCF7994.jpg

Now! Her eyes look much brighter and she seems more alert but still very tired:
DSCF8005.jpg

Ah, she does look so sleepy. I wonder what is actually wrong with her. The stumbling makes me think it may well have been a stroke, but who knows. I know our dog was very tired after he had a stroke, but he's completely fine now. I'll keep sending out healing vibes...my thoughts are with you both. Get well soon Fudge :)

She does look better, still sleepy though you did the right thing leaving her to rest :) sending more healing vibes, they must be working :)

Did you take fudge to the vet?

I know Bette went near death then fine again, I think regardless if an animal goes down that quickly and then back up a vet check is still needed better to be on the safe side x

Last edited:
Awwww I'm so glad she's looking a whole lot better, x) such a beautiful girl too, i hope she goes from strength to strength sending lots of vibes your way x

Hope that she gets better soon and maybe a vets visit wouldn't do any harm just so she can have a check up like Joanne said. :)

awww great stuff, they are all beautiful by the way.

I think i would be inclined to go to the bets still, just to be on the safe side xx

Hi,

Glad she has improved:))

I would agree though with the other posts and book the vets tomorrow, just to be safe she may still need some treatment:))

I'm really happy that there is improvement though I would have to agree that it would be best to take her to the vets. There could be something that the vet can do to make things easier for her. Then if and when the time comes you will know that you couldn't have done any more for her than you have done. You have done so well so far and as I said in another thread, you are very brave.

i hope she gets better........she looks very pitiful........it makes me sad to look at these pics....8...

Bless her...She looks very unwell.
I agree to get her to the vets first thing tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

awe poor little lady... I hope she has a fast recovery. Sending healing vibes her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back