• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fuffy Fozzy Bear 12/24/10-3/11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyB

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Fuffy came to us on Christmas Day, 2010. He was just a little bitty guinea piggy, but he had a wonderful personality and a big cowlick with a bright
Copper streak right on top of his head. He loved talking to our other guinea pig, often going over to talk to her and ask her how she was doing. She loved his attention. Fuffy was a good boy; he was a big fan of carrots and apples, and was always excited to see a new tuft of hay. He didn’t bite, but he did talk a lot and have a lot to say. Every time we came to see him, he would pop up and start chatting. Sometimes he did teeth chattering at the cats; he did not take any of their feline nonsense. Unlike most guinea pigs, he was not afraid of the other pets who came to visit and give him a quick sniff. He sniffed back. He loved to cuddle. His favorite place to cuddle was right under my son's chin. When I held him, he liked to play a game of hiding in my hair. Fuffy made the guinea pig happy noise A LOT — he loved pats, especially chin rubs. My son gave the best chin rubs, in Fuffy’s opinion. Fuffy developed a thyroid tumor and this put stress on his whole body. He took medicine (without too much protest) and ate well, and did his best to get better. He was not a young guinea pig, and sometimes the effects of weight loss and tumors can overpower even the strongest, most loved guinea pigs. He didn’t want his family to see him suffer, so after eating some yummy apples given to him by the kids before they left for school, Fuffy took a nap in his favorite spot. We are very sad that he did not wake up from his nap, but we know that his spirit and his love still lives on. We love you Fuffy.

I am very sorry that you have lost a much loved and cared for boy, but glad for you that he could make his way to the Rainbow Bridge gently in his own time.

RIP Fuffy - popcorn free and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge!

I am so sorry for the loss of your piggy. He was obviously so loved and cherished. Massive hugs

Sleep well little one
RIP Fluffy
x x

:( That was a beautiful tribute to a wonderful little guinea pig. Sleep well, little one. :bye::bye:

What a beautiful tribute. Popcorn free at the Rainbow Bridge fluffy fellow. Hugs to you and yours x

Sleep well Fuffy. That was a beautiful tribute :-(

I love the chatter. He sounds so sweet. I am so sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back