• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fun : Food Presentation For Piggies

Sewn_Chaos

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wanna share how I kill routine when preparing their food ! I live in an apartment with 3 housemates so its kinda limited what I can do but it is sooo much fun when you try to play masterchef-pretend when you are preparing for their gourmet ! It is as if you are opening a piggy restaurant !IMG-20170802-WA0004.jpeg IMG-20170801-WA0032.jpeg IMG-20170802-WA0010.jpeg IMG-20170801-WA0028.jpeg

Have you seen people's vegetable "cakes" on this forum for their piggies birthdays? :D

There are some really fun ones, might have to make a thread for them all.

Wow, those piggies are certainly treated to some 'posh nosh' :P :P

Fantastic - I love your creativity.
I know there was a thread on here a while ago about threading your piggies food onto a string to make it harder for them to get it, and I thought that looked fun too.

Oh brilliant. What lucky guinea pigs! It looks so colourful and appetising.

It's Masterchef piggie edition. Very creative, looks like a winner with the judges lol.

I used to do something similar for my tortoise, but he just kept walking through it and ruining my hard work. :doh::lol!:

Hahah thanks all for the support ! Its like one of my fun thing to do everyday (i know I'm weird :xd:)Sorry for late reply, have exams lik crazyyy :box:

The veggie train is so adorable, I would be too afraid to give it to the piggies in case they ruined it lol.

Back