• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

General question about play pen.

TJB_00

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all. I have four sows and one bunny.
The bunny is new and I have run large play pen. Is it ok to switch over the piggy and rabbit? Alternate so one day the bunny will be out playing in the pen in the outbuilding and then the next day the piggies will be. I don’t want them interacting for obvious reasons but is it ok to use the same pen and space? Or will it confuse my animals? The reason I ask is because I only have space for one pen right now in My outbuilding while the rest gets worked on. If I used white vinegar spray to remove any scents after each animal alternated would this be ok?

Sorry I have no idea. I always think vinegar is a bit strong smelling for piggies, I know many use it. Nice to see a photo of them all...

White vinegar is great for neturalising scents.

Given that Bordatella can sometimes be symptomless in bunnies I would also use a vet grade disinfectant between animals to protect them.

White vinegar is great for neturalising scents.

Given that Bordatella can sometimes be symptomless in bunnies I would also use a vet grade disinfectant between animals to protect them.
Thank you. Yes I will get some

Back