• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gibson's new friend!

I'm pleased to say all is still going well! If you sit at the cage at meal time, Gibson moves in front of the bowl, so between the grid and Keith, almost to try and shield him! He has also taught little Keith the best way to punk Alan at the bars, and I'm also pleased to say Alan is losing interest!

We have bought a stand for the C&C to take it up off the ground, which has made Keith seem even more confident. He is a noisy little bugger and has already tuned in to the sound of the fridge, veg tray and bags! He quite likes to sit with his head poking over the loft wall, shouting for his dinner (at all times of the day, of course!).

I think he has worn Gibson out, as he has spent an age on my lap for the last couple of nights, enjoying a brush (which he used to hate!) and laying on his side, stretched out max-beans! Bless his heart!

So lovely to here that Keith is settling in and keeping Gibson on his toes!

Hmm, so, little cute Keith is a THIEF! He takes his food, hides it away, then takes the food out of Gibson's mouth to eat! Poor Gibson doesn't know what to do! He bopped him on the head for doing it this morning..!

Naughty Keith!
😆 little Keith has one or two manners to learn but I’m sure Gibson will teach him a little curtesy 😁

Oh my goodness! That soo cute! He is very noisy and just absolutely adorable with his popcorns!

Back