• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Girls and boys I have'nt shown you b4....these have to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vftjvuggbh004.jpg

vftjvuggbh005.jpg

Fred and George and Lily Lottie and Lola....beautiful piggies :) :'( :'(

is the one on the very left of this picture a girl?

vftjvuggbh005.jpg

say yes say yes!

oh god she reminds me so much of my marvin... if its a girl and you are giving her away and are not too far away, I might seriously start begging my boyfriend to say yes to take her in! *faints*

Abnoba said:
is the one on the very left of this picture a girl?

oh god she reminds me so much of my marvin... if its a girl and you are giving her away and are not too far away, I might seriously start begging my boyfriend to say yes to take her in! *faints*I'm sorry to get your hopes up but just can"t get rid of any of my piggies whatever my hubbie says....yes they r all sisters and I adopted them from a "friend" who thought they were ugly,she is not a friend anymore >:(Loved your website and sorry if u r disappointed,by the way I am in Norwich,Norfolk,so presume you would"nt have travelled that far anyway...... :)

They are gorgeous. It must have awful deciding which ones had to go. R U going to keep some, or do they all have to go? I think I would have got rid of hubby myself, he he! It is horrible to have been put in such a position. Where are you? Just wondering if fostering for a bit was an option to see if things calmed down - at least that way you could have them back.

clowny said:
They are gorgeous. It must have awful deciding which ones had to go. R U going to keep some, or do they all have to go? I think I would have got rid of hubby myself, he he! It is horrible to have been put in such a position. Where are you? Just wondering if fostering for a bit was an option to see if things calmed down - at least that way you could have them back.
That is really sweet of you but none will be going,had a good talk and hubby apologised for being so unreasonable.......

sallym said:
clowny said:
That is really sweet of you but none will be going,had a good talk and hubby apologised for being so unreasonable.......

thats fab news sally :)

Gorgeous piggers, glad you are getting to keep them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back