Got My Babies Reserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyGirl

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've got a pair of babies from the RSPCA reserved, I'm ridiculously excited as as soon as I saw them I just knew they belonged here...just waiting for the homecheck, I hope we pass!
This is our set up, just waiting for piggies now (and the roof to be finished) :D
We've got a metal run for on grass and a ball pit for indoor playtime too...

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great news! Exciting times!

Try not to worry about the homecheck - They'll want to see the setup up, ask questions on diet, where your vet is? What you will do with them om holiday that sort of thing. It is a little nerve wracking especially the first one, but I am sure you will be fine. Good luck and keep us updated.

Critter

Reaction score
Oh what a lovely set-up! Loving all that space. Looks like you have everything sorted, their outdoor time, indoor time, grass..... I'm sure you'll be fine with the check :)

How exciting! Please keep us updated and if your piggies will let you, we love pictures!

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love your setup, look at all that space. Best of luck with the check, let us know how it goes!

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Looks great..lots of room to popcorn !

GreyGirl

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Really nervous, like before an exam! Just got to hope I get the green light - they're ready from tomorrow so it's all happening fast!

Critter

Reaction score
Try not to worry :) It's nice in one way that you are anxious, it shows you really care, but I hope you can relax a bit before the visit. x
I would imagine that in the unlikely event that your set-up falls short on something they will simply say "add this and let us know, and then you can have them" :)
I bet it all goes smoothly :)

Critter

Reaction score
Great news, you can relax tonight! :) x
I'm not surprised you passed, it really does look like a home xx

Status
Not open for further replies.