• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Got My Babies Reserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyGirl

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've got a pair of babies from the RSPCA reserved, I'm ridiculously excited as as soon as I saw them I just knew they belonged here...just waiting for the homecheck, I hope we pass!
This is our set up, just waiting for piggies now (and the roof to be finished) :D
We've got a metal run for on grass and a ball pit for indoor playtime too...

11423626_10153091924378668_1834181002279468798_n.jpg

Great news! Exciting times!

Try not to worry about the homecheck - They'll want to see the setup up, ask questions on diet, where your vet is? What you will do with them om holiday that sort of thing. It is a little nerve wracking especially the first one, but I am sure you will be fine. Good luck and keep us updated.

Oh what a lovely set-up! Loving all that space. Looks like you have everything sorted, their outdoor time, indoor time, grass..... I'm sure you'll be fine with the check :)

How exciting! Please keep us updated and if your piggies will let you, we love pictures!

I love your setup, look at all that space. Best of luck with the check, let us know how it goes!

Thanks everyone! Really nervous, like before an exam! Just got to hope I get the green light - they're ready from tomorrow so it's all happening fast!

Try not to worry :) It's nice in one way that you are anxious, it shows you really care, but I hope you can relax a bit before the visit. x
I would imagine that in the unlikely event that your set-up falls short on something they will simply say "add this and let us know, and then you can have them" :)
I bet it all goes smoothly :)

Great news, you can relax tonight! :) x
I'm not surprised you passed, it really does look like a home xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back