• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gourgeous Guineas

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

Has anyone ordered from here as of late?
I tried ordering a shampoo for Goldie and my card didnt go through but i have money on it, I'm sure of it!

Not lately, but hoping to soon! Sometimes my card plays up too, even when there's money in it

Are there piccies of Goldie on TGPF Jo? I'd love to see her?

aw, no sorry! i gotta take some and send them to ellie so she can scan them in. :( but i will do it very soon, maybe even this weekend!

I ordered some shampoo from there and it has just arrived today love the smell of it!

is it lavender I love the smell of it, and my pigs look so shiny and fluffy as well, I helped Chrissie alst year by testing my 2 dogs with a new shampoo for dogs she was making it was lovely of course, I'll have to email her and ask if she has made it yet to sell,

yes thats its it smells so lovely, I really do hope she has so for dogs I would love to by some for my dogs do let me know if she has some for sale! ;D

gonna try to order again. this is the first ive heard of this site so I'm excited to purchase the products. ;)

i hope they are good. i'm gonna order posh n go for long haired piggiyes. poor goldie always has bad hair days! lol

yay! just ordered some lavishing shampoo for Goldie! the currency was a bit more though. it was 12 but i had to pay 24! :o oh well. hope Goldie looks ravishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back