• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GPTV's Herd

GPTV

Rescue Buddy/Senior Guinea Pig
Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I haven't posted many pictures of the girls lately, so here's some I took yesterday during MOT & nail clip time :wub:

Bumblebee started things well by being an absolute gem :luv:
_20200520_133237.JPG

Wiggly Squiggle lived up to her name, but did let me do her nails when the dandelions were poked near her nose :))
_20200520_133014.JPG

Orca doesn't 'do' showing her belly for any reason, so we've adapted the sleepy cuddle sessions to include, me poking each foot out from underneath her & clipping the nails when I can see what I'm doing (to a fashion), here she is settling down after her active cuddle (work out) session :love:
_20200520_223432.JPG

&finally Tiggy who I usually struggle with as I can hardly find her feet with all the hair!
_20200520_133636.JPG

Their after nail trim treat, a few 'dindy's' in the run afterwards :drool:

_20200521_105807.JPG

Tiggy looks similar to my Posh Squiggle has got the most beautiful markings, I’ve never seen a piggie marked like that before? Is Squiggle a type of breed?

Tiggy looks similar to my Posh. Squiggle has got the most beautiful markings, I’ve never seen a piggie marked like that before? Is Squiggle a type of breed?
Aww, Posh could be a twin to hairy, Tiggy-wig :luv:
Yes Squiggle is a 'Black Fox' breed, but I didn't plan on getting her because of her breed, it was just she was the only girl available when Orca's pad mate passed away, I think she should have been solid black on her back to be of breed/show standard & that's why I was able to have her,she's my little defect piggy :hug:. She has a white patch on her back.

I didn't care what she looked like as long as she got on with Orca :love: they turned out to be best buddies, so a win win :wub:

She's very pretty.. But I think I'm biased ;) :whistle: x

Bumblebee is sooooooo sweet all asleep in the open there. Beautiful ladies.

Back