• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GPTV's Herd

Well I managed to fit in a little brushing session with Tiggy... Much to her disgust mind!
Congratulations if you can work out which is the front & which is the back end! :yikes:
View attachment 160280
Any idea? :lol:

View attachment 160281
OK so the stylist is rubbish, but it must count for lockdown hair? ✂

View attachment 160282
Hmm slightly improved I guess?!

View attachment 160283
But Mum... I don't want the straighteners!

View attachment 160284
Yes please a cup of carrot juice if you're thinking of refreshments? 🥕

View attachment 160285
... Does my bum look big in this? 🤔

View attachment 160286
My puddle impression? 💦

View attachment 160287
If you think it's gonna stay looking like this... You've got another thing coming!

The others got away light as they're short haired... Only poor Tiggy suffered my ghastly grooming skills! :wub:

... But she got extras of carrot, broccoli & carrot tops to make up for it :luv:

I adore her!

Gosh Tiggy and my Posh could be sisters :wub:
I still NEED Squiggle:dri:
Sorry Squiggles already spoken for :love: :luv: shes a bit of a diva & she likes to sit with me, but not cuddles... You wouldn't really want her ;)
Tiggy loves cuddles, chin rubs, ear rubs & lots of fussing... But no baths & no combing!
To be fair I think she had 3 little tangles & was doing a bucking bronco impression when I was trying to tease them out, that made me pull them slightly so she'd do it again... sigh!
She's wanting to know why Posh has handsome husboar Ted :wub:, when she only has girls for company? Apparently Posh & Ginger are so lucky :luv:
Can we have a twin shot? :ple:

She looks beautiful. Is she still speaking to you?
:luv: thank you, yep just about squeaking to me... The carrot & broccoli bribes worked wonders :nod:
She loves cuddles too so I was forgiven not long afterwards.
.... As long as I'm in no rush to do it again soon! ;)

I adore her!
Ahh thank you, she says you're very kind. She does look very different from when I got her first... She was a tiny scrap of a thing with whoaaaahaaaa hair!
She's now maybe, possibly, the pig with most urm 'heft'... & it's hidden under all that hair! Lol! Xx

Tiggie and Posh do look alike 😆 it’s quite uncanny!

Tiggy looks slightly more unkempt 'Wiggy' with her little 80's retro quiff & Posh looks more refined with her tidy straighter 'styled' look, both gorgeous though :hug: :wub:

Does Posh chatter with tickled excitement when you ruffle her back & botty like Tiggy does? :love:
X

Tiggy looks slightly more unkempt 'Wiggy' with her little 80's retro quiff & Posh looks more refined with her tidy straighter 'styled' look, both gorgeous though :hug: :wub:

Does Posh chatter with tickled excitement when you ruffle her back & botty like Tiggy does? :love:
X

😆 you haven’t seen her on a morning! No Posh does like a groom but not her bum, she will squeal the house down if you try and brush her back end, I have to gently run my hands through it. Tiggie is gorgeous x

😆 you haven’t seen her on a morning! No Posh does like a groom but not her bum, she will squeal the house down if you try and brush her back end, I have to gently run my hands through it. Tiggie is gorgeous x

So's Posh :love: :wub: :luv:
... Well Ginger & Ted are too... Goes without saying :drool:

Posh gets 'bedhead' hair as well then? ;)
Xx

Here's a few photos of nail trim time a couple of weeks ago
Squiggle... Black nails are always a nightmare!
_20210224_142708.JPG

Tiggy's happy with the extra grass treats after the whole kerfuffle & I'm forgiven reasonably quickly!
_20210224_142447.JPG

Bumblebee just loves cuddles... Especially when grass is thrown in for a cuddle snack
_20210224_142611.JPG

I'm afraid to say I'm posting to let the Squiggle fans amongst you know that she was diagnosed yesterday with kidney failure. :bye:
The vet said she could feel a very enlarged kidney one side & that a urine sample showed it was very diluted.
Squiggle has been losing weight for some time now & is now quite frail :(

The vet said that there's not really much that can be done & just to let her enjoy the rest of the time she is with us :(
She told me she was a dear little lady & she had them all entertained with her antics.... I'm not sure what she did though? :wub:

They were also amazed with her food 'vacuuming' skills, apparently she virtually inhaled the grass & dandelion leaves I took for her :))

I put her in the garden this morning & she was happy nibbling away at the grass with the other two 😊
I had a lovely cuddle (although she doesn't normally do cuddles) so I know she's quite fragile :(

I just thought I'd post a few more photos whilst I still can, she's only about 3yrs old so I'm still a bit in shock :no:

Here's my sweet little lady Squiggle :luv:
_20210423_111438.JPG

_20210423_132529.JPG

_20210423_132621.JPG

_20210423_164954.JPG

_20210423_165034.JPG

Last edited:
Back