• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Magazine

View attachment 70375 Ok now I will add the pic. Sigh. Busy morning...

View attachment 70374

I have all my issues in Guinea Pig Magazine folders (you can buy them from Guinea Pig Magazine Website). It is actually quite impressive that I am already on my fourth folder...

Glad that you are enjoying the feeling of being published! All members that have submitted pictures of their naming schemes will have at least one picture printed at some point in issues 40-42. Alison, the editor, was very pleased with the quality of them and refuses to just squash them in. I have made sure that all members' pictures are credited. ;)

The I looked in to the binders but the P&P for five costs more than the cost of the five binders! It's £120 for me to get five binders delivered! :no:

The I looked in to the binders but the P&P for five costs more than the cost of the five binders! It's £120 for me to get five binders delivered! :no:

@Dindypig

:yikes: seriously!
That can't be right? Maybe you could email Alison &check the price?
If they were boxed together &sent as 1 larger item surely it would be far cheaper?

I've sent all my secret Santas by "My Hermes" & even the 'up to 5kg' parcel was less than £10!

I wonder if Alison would consider a different delivery option/courier service than royal mail?
Or if its more hassle than its worth for them or a "TNT" account or similar?

Its the P&P that puts me off of buying the binders too! :(
Xx

Last edited:
It never came turns out that what I thought was a yearsvsubscription in nov 2016 was only for 6 months. Wish you could get annual subs or even ongoing ones. Oh well. Signed up for another 6 issues and am highly tempted by the 1 to 31 issues for 80 quid!

It never came turns out that what I thought was a yearsvsubscription in nov 2016 was only for 6 months. Wish you could get annual subs or even ongoing ones. Oh well. Signed up for another 6 issues and am highly tempted by the 1 to 31 issues for 80 quid!

Put the back issues on your Christmas wish list... ;)

Sorry for the mistake in subscribing!

May I ask if my piggies are in this current issue? I went to my local pets at home but they said they don't have the magazine in anymore.

May I ask if my piggies are in this current issue? I went to my local pets at home but they said they don't have the magazine in anymore.

Pets@home have dropped all pet magazines as per September, kindly with less than a two months' warning, so none of the magazines could warn their readers in a last issue that they would have to switch to subscription. That is "big business" for you! :(

Your piggies haven't been featured yet, but you can subscribe for a much cheaper downloadable version via the magazine website: Guinea Pig Magazine

Pets@home have dropped all pet magazines as per September, kindly with less than a two months' warning, so none of the magazines could warn their readers in a last issue that they would have to switch to subscription. That is "big business" for you! :(

Your piggies haven't been featured yet, but you can subscribe for a much cheaper downloadable version via the magazine website: Guinea Pig Magazine
Thank you so much :)
Yeah thats a real shame. I enjoyed going to the store and buying it in person

Sorry but I'm not an expert in the magazine... :hmm: I bought the last issue, usually in how much time is delivered? so I tell to my neighbour to take my mail while I'm away :D

Dindypig here signing in for GPM (thought it might look more professional).
I've just tried to edit the above post but ran out of time, I will try a new post and see if admin can delete useless one from half an hour ago.
I'm sorry that a few of the posts haven't been addressed to date. As House Elf at GPMHQ I will go and iron my hands straight after I finish this.

Are you now sorted? @Flamestriker I seem to remember emailing you about it at the time. But for everyone's clarification, it's the result of a glitch in the pricing software but when you go to 'my basket' there is a blue 'Calculate Shipping' option that sorts it for you.

:yikes: seriously!
That can't be right? Maybe you could email Alison &check the price?
If they were boxed together &sent as 1 larger item surely it would be far cheaper?

I've sent all my secret Santas by "My Hermes" & even the 'up to 5kg' parcel was less than £10!

I wonder if Alison would consider a different delivery option/courier service than royal mail?
Or if its more hassle than its worth for them or a "TNT" account or similar?

Its the P&P that puts me off of buying the binders too! :(
Xx
@GPTV I hope the above reply is helpful, or email me at mark@gui............ for a 'boxed together' price.

@flowerfairy GPM comes out every two months, so a years subscription is six issues etc. We will put a reminder slip in your last issue.

Oo great idea about a wish list for thosemback issues. Its my 57th birthday soon and my Mother was asking what I wanted!
@flowerfairy If you're wanting the 1 to 31 issues, please email me at mark@gui.............. quoting the price and I will work out the shipping cost.

Sorry but I'm not an expert in the magazine... :hmm: I bought the last issue, usually in how much time is delivered? so I tell to my neighbour to take my mail while I'm away :D
@Sara91 your magazine will be in the post today including a pignpoo doodle.

Right, I'm off to iron my hands now.

My magazine has arrived :yahoo:

It's lovely to see articles from forum members in it !

Back