• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Magazine

Mine too! I love it! Had a quick look through. Will sit in the guinea pig room withna cuppa tomorrow and have a good read.

A reminder would be great, thanks. Not going to go for those back issues any more.

I finally got time to sit and read mine this evening.
@Flutterby your piece brought me to tears. You have been so brave in writing about your ordeal and so generous in your praise of the forum. I’m still choked. Xx

Thank you. I just wanted everyone to know how amazing you guys are x

Alison has done a great job of getting all the forum pictures in! They make a wonderful illustration in showing the range of naming ideas - a great punch of gorgeousness indeed! Thank you again to all of you who have contributed!

Great thanks to @Flutterby for your moving story and for the glowing endorsement of our forum!
I had the special pleasure of doing the proofreading of it, but of course I wasn't allowed to tell!

Only got my own magazine this afternoon...

Can anyone screenshot or take a photo of the guinea gallery issue 43 march-april 2018? My piggy is in it (my profile picture) and I'm not able to buy the magazine until next week, waah! :mal:

Swissgreys a humorous post would be fantastic. I've got a soft spot for Eddie, & his blueberries. Are they out for him yet?

Back