• Potteries GPR Christmas Fair Saturday 16th November 2019 Information Click Here Come join us at the Forum Table at this Event.

Guinea pig memes - feel free to add!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you had a lovely break. Welcome back
The break was lovely, thank you! We have really enjoyed being able to be out and about again.
Finding a piggy that had died between the carer's last visit and our arrival, much less so... :(

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
The break was lovely, thank you! We have really enjoyed being able to be out and about again.
Finding a piggy that had died between the carer's last visit and our arrival, much less so... :(
Glad you had a good time but so sorry about the piggy.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you that haven't discovered Piggie Parodies (on facebook) yet, here is a new taster!

There is a 4 page interview with Alan Pirie, who is the man behind the cavy film parodies, in Guinea Pig Magazine issue 44 (May 2018), by the way! You can always order back issues if you are interested in a particular subject.
Back Issues – Guinea Pig Mag

Dinamic duo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey I know that this is not the right forum but I really need some help my guniea pig shye died this morning and I feel like I failed her because I didn’t take her to the vet in time I watched her slowly die infringe of me and I can’t seem to get rid of the guilt inside of me and her sister Rosa is now alone pls help