• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig memes - feel free to add!

Hey I know that this is not the right forum but I really need some help my guniea pig shye died this morning and I feel like I failed her because I didn’t take her to the vet in time I watched her slowly die infringe of me and I can’t seem to get rid of the guilt inside of me and her sister Rosa is now alone pls help

Hi

I am very sorry for you loss!

Please use this link to start your own thread by clicking on the 'post thread' side on the right.
Guinea Pig Chat

You may find these two guides here helpful with dealing with your feeling of guilts and what you can do for Rosa:
Human Bereavement - Grieving, coping tips and support links for guinea pig owners and their children
Looking After A Bereaved Guinea Pig

This will garner you the support and the answers that you are looking for; this thread here is unfortunately for you dedicated for funny memes. Once you have started your own thread, we can then remove your posts in this thread here. Thank you.

I think they have pulled it again as I can't see it because they may not have quite got the responses they intended to?
Possibly...
I follow quite a few Pets at Home Facebook pages (they have a Facebook page for all their individual locations) I’m not sure which one it was

Back