• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Guinea Pig Product Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i have posted before but I can't find for the life of me the sites you recommended. So I am after a snuggle sack for my four piggies but I can't seem to find any. So yes can you recommend any sites please? Or do you make any or know anyone who does? Thank you

jenniferanneharris

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
on facebook you can look for : snoozies cozies , stephs piggie paradise, just add pets, Pigs in blankets, ziggies piggies - if u look on facebook there are loads of amazing people who make piggie beds x

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
on facebook you can look for : snoozies cozies , stephs piggie paradise, just add pets, Pigs in blankets, ziggies piggies - if you look on facebook there are loads of amazing people who make piggie beds x
Oh gutted I'm not on Facebook. I'll type these names in anyway and see what comes up. Thank you

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i have posted before but I can't find for the life of me the sites you recommended. So I am after a snuggle sack for my four piggies but I can't seem to find any. So yes can you recommend any sites please? Or do you make any or know anyone who does? Thank you
I'm the same (and think I said this before too) is there any way we can make this thread a sticky for those of us with memory lapses @BossHogg @Wiebke

Julie M

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I bought cosy house/pouches for 2 piggies from chuckle bunnies they arrived today. They have stifners in them so they stay open. Also they are made from recycled materials too. :nod: (I am hoping my 2 figure out what your supposed to do with them
As they keep lying on top of them. :doh:)

Veggies Galore

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.