• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Product Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i have posted before but I can't find for the life of me the sites you recommended. So I am after a snuggle sack for my four piggies but I can't seem to find any. So yes can you recommend any sites please? Or do you make any or know anyone who does? Thank you

on facebook you can look for : snoozies cozies , stephs piggie paradise, just add pets, Pigs in blankets, ziggies piggies - if u look on facebook there are loads of amazing people who make piggie beds x

on facebook you can look for : snoozies cozies , stephs piggie paradise, just add pets, Pigs in blankets, ziggies piggies - if you look on facebook there are loads of amazing people who make piggie beds x
Oh gutted I'm not on Facebook. I'll type these names in anyway and see what comes up. Thank you

i have posted before but I can't find for the life of me the sites you recommended. So I am after a snuggle sack for my four piggies but I can't seem to find any. So yes can you recommend any sites please? Or do you make any or know anyone who does? Thank you
I'm the same (and think I said this before too) is there any way we can make this thread a sticky for those of us with memory lapses @BossHogg @Wiebke

I bought cosy house/pouches for 2 piggies from chuckle bunnies they arrived today. They have stifners in them so they stay open. Also they are made from recycled materials too. :nod: (I am hoping my 2 figure out what your supposed to do with them
As they keep lying on top of them. :doh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back