• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pigs On Bbc 1 Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

worried val of york

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Whilst watching Pets - Wild at Heart with my 11month old Amos on my lap a group of guinea pigs appeared on TV. Amos immediately perked up and started talking back to the group that were on TV. I makes me realise I need to try and get him a cage mate as he's by himself at present. The programme then went on to show a guinea pig giving birth. I would recommend viewing it on I Player if you can.

I watched it last week and saw piggies on the preview for this week! :D ive recorded it and I'm going to watch it soon :D

I'll watch it on iPlayer after I've finished some more of my essay. :)

I just watched the first episode and enjoyed it. Shame they featured breeder pets though.

Was really good except didn't like that the boy piggy impregnated the girl piggy as soon as she finished giving birth!
I agree as the guinea pigs were not in a natural environment but were clearly pets. It was a bit unnecessary and irresponsible. The fact that a female guinea pig could conceive straight after giving birth could have been made by the narrator without it actually being seen. That was the only bit that concerned me.

I agree as the guinea pigs were not in a natural environment but were clearly pets. It was a bit unnecessary and irresponsible. The fact that a female guinea pig could conceive straight after giving birth could have been made by the narrator without it actually being seen. That was the only bit that concerned me.
I thought it was odd that a female was kept with an unneutered boar in the first place! I wonder if it was a breeder or something? Shame if the piggy gets pregnant again!

I thought it was odd that a female was kept with an unneutered boar in the first place! I wonder if it was a breeder or something? Shame if the piggy gets pregnant again!
All the cats and dogs featured were from breeders so I think all the animals are.

The male being in with the female annoyed me greatly and I complained that there was algae in the rabbits water bottle.
Very interesting other than those parts ... and the part where it's mentioned guinea pigs were food didn't like that either.

OH AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THE SIZES OF THOSE HUTCHES FOR BOTH RABBITS AND GUINEA PIGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back