Has Anyone Used Vet's Best Waterless Shampoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liane

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has anyone used this?

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...ets-best-waterless-small-animal-shampoo-150ml

The description:
Vet's Best is a unique blend of naturally occurring plant extracts, which are recognised to provide a range of health benefits and are designed to offer support against the most commonly encountered problems.

Vet's Best only use tried and tested ingredients and will only use plant sources that are sustainable and can provide ongoing health benefits.

The Waterless Small Animal Bath from Vet's Best is a gentle blend of naturally based cleansers complete with a calming fragrance, it acts as a soothing cleanser and moisturizer for skin and fur.

Our special formula works without affecting topical flea control products and is great for using when water is unavailable or in cold weather.

For best results dispense a small amount of waterless bath foam onto palm of your hand and gently stroke into fur and skin, use as part of your regular petting process.

This product is suitable for pets over 12 weeks old.

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium cocoamphoacete, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methyl paraben.

Ethyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Butyl paraben, Colloidial oatmeal, DL panthenol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Trimonium, Chloride, EDT, Aloe Vera, Chamolmile Oil, Citric acid, Allantoin, Alpha bisabolol, Vitamin E oil.​

It is a waterless foam shampoo. I thought it might be good for my long-haired piggies in between baths.

Never heard of it but would be interested to hear what others have to say. My 5 hate baths!:yikes: So this could be just the thing for them.

Has anyone used this?

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...ets-best-waterless-small-animal-shampoo-150ml

The description:
Vet's Best is a unique blend of naturally occurring plant extracts, which are recognised to provide a range of health benefits and are designed to offer support against the most commonly encountered problems.

Vet's Best only use tried and tested ingredients and will only use plant sources that are sustainable and can provide ongoing health benefits.

The Waterless Small Animal Bath from Vet's Best is a gentle blend of naturally based cleansers complete with a calming fragrance, it acts as a soothing cleanser and moisturizer for skin and fur.

Our special formula works without affecting topical flea control products and is great for using when water is unavailable or in cold weather.

For best results dispense a small amount of waterless bath foam onto palm of your hand and gently stroke into fur and skin, use as part of your regular petting process.

This product is suitable for pets over 12 weeks old.

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium cocoamphoacete, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methyl paraben.

Ethyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Butyl paraben, Colloidial oatmeal, DL panthenol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Trimonium, Chloride, EDT, Aloe Vera, Chamolmile Oil, Citric acid, Allantoin, Alpha bisabolol, Vitamin E oil.​

It is a waterless foam shampoo. I thought it might be good for my long-haired piggies in between baths.
I haven't used it but I saw that the other day and it's a good idea if it saves on stressing the pigs out when they have a bath x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back